January Haul & Wrap-Up

Hi there!
I wanted to show you which books I bought in January and also which ones I actually read in January! I'm very excited to read all of the books I bought! They are very beautiful and I got three hardcovers, which is rare for me because they're so expensive... 


So, as you can see I got:

  • A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab
  • Vampire Academy 10th Anniversary Edition by Richelle Mead
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  • Die Verschworenen by Ursula Poznanski (one of the best German series, sadly it's not available in English and I wish I could change that)
Which one do you think I should read first? 

Also, I have finished this month: (some have reviews up on this blog and if you click on them, you can read them ^^)
That means I've read a total of six books this months. That's a lot for me since I started studying, because I don't have much time and I need to study a lot. But I really got back into reading and it's been so nice!

Anyway, please tell me which book I should read after I finished TMI again. :)

xoxo Lisa

Kommentare