February Wrap-Up and March TBR

Hey there!
Just a quick summary of what I read. And then the ones I would like to read in March. In March I have loads of time so I'm trying to be ambitious.


February Wrap Up:
"City of Lost Souls" by Cassandra Clare (started in January, finished in February)
"City of Heavenly Fire" by Cassandra Clare
"99 Days" by Katie Cotugno
"Das Paket" by Sebastian Fitzek (a German thriller)
"Everything, Everything" by Nicola Yoon

I'm impressed to have read five books even though I spent more than half the month with exams. Those are finished now and I have some time to read and relax now!

Now onto what I would like to be reading in March. I probably will chose others while going through the month because that's how I roll but anyway, I still want to make plans.



March TBR:
"Empress of a Thousand Skies" by Rhoda Belleza (already started, halfway through)
"Nevernight" by Jay Kristoff
"Six of Crows" by Leigh Bardugo
"On the Other Side" by Carrie Hope Fletcher
"This Savage Song" by V.E. Schwab
"All The Lights We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr

This seems ambitious to me because, even though I have no university going on in March, I am going to move out at the end of March and therefore have a lot of planning, buying and packing to do. And I have other hobbies I want to go after now that I finally have some time!

Anyway, that's a little summary for my reading months!

-xoxo Lisa

Kommentare